.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Monday, February 07, 2005

February update!

Welcome Family and friends!
I know some of you just got the link to my blog, feel free to post a comment or send me an email!


Superbowling and moving

Superbowling was fun, even if we couldn't hear the game (again!). We went over to B&J's to watch the halftime show and the second half of the game. Who'd have thought that I could get interested in FOOTBALL?! It was a good game, and lot's of fun was had by all. I hope to get some pics from bowling up soon, I'll post a link here.

We move next weekend into the smaller apartment, #1090 for those who want the actual address, but if you are mailing stuff, the PO box is still the place to send things.

We have friends coming over to help with the move, so that should go smoothly. We got rid of so much stuff this time. Aaryk got rid of all his GW miniatures. We took them down to Bookman's for trade credit, and got TONS of trade. Now I can replace the 12 large boxes of minatures with a box or two of DVDs! Bookmans, if you are not familiar with them, is a used book/movie/music/toy/games/collectable/stuff store. Here'a a link to their website- http://www.bookmans.com/ (didn't even know they HAD a website until I looked jsut now!). For my friend's coming over to help move, I have the stuff that Bookman's didn't want this time, and a bunch of other stuff that I didn't have time to take down there. It's first come/first get on any of this stuff, an added 'thank you' for helping us move, and mostly because I'd like my stuff to go to good homes!!

Aaryk's going away game night

On Friday the 18th, everyone (well, everyone we KNOW) is invited over to play games and wish Aaryk bon voyage. We'll start about 7, and go till we're done! We're keeping it simple, if you want to bring a munchie or beverage, please do, but mostly come by and play a game or just stop in to say goodbye.

After that, don't worry if you don't see much of us until after he leaves. We have some family things we want to do, and just spend some time together. This will be the last time Aaryk and Brian have together for who knows how long! (I'm getting misty-eyed just writing about it!)

More later, as events occur!

Fun link for today~ A virtual screen cleaner for your monitor http://www.clean-your-screen-for-free-now.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home