.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

We'll be out of town next weekend

I got this call from Aaryk last week and he asked if I was interested in going on a Marriage Enrichment weekend. I said SURE! So we are off to Myrtle Beach South Carolina for 3 days of fun, sun, and tools to improve our marriage.

We'll be staying at the Hilton, and according to the schedule, we'll have plenty of time to get out and see the sights.

I'll make sure to take lots of pictures (of course), and I'll even try to post some of them!

We ended up being able to go because one of the other guys (a newlywed) got in trouble and wasn't going to be able to go. I always ask for your prayers for us, but would you also pray for this couple? I feel bad that they can't go, and worry that they may have needed this weekend more than us.

Thanks all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

So they just offered you all this weekend on the spur of the moment? That's great--for both Aaryk, and you as well! May you have many special moments together, as well as learning stuff. Sure, also, I'd be glad to keep the other couple in my prayers. It makes sense for the Army to discipline by taking away privileges, but at the same time, I think that's observant (and compassionate) to think that maybe they need the weekend even more, and the Army should perhaps consider a different punishment.

Can't wait to hear about it!
Alicia

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home