.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Interesting articles

I just read this and it's very similar to what's going on here at Ft. Bragg. Outsourcing the post housing not only makes for better living, but saves the Army lots of money!

Army Housing No Longer Homely

Then if you want to read about how the 82nd came home from LA, check out the Paraglide!

Paraglide

2 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

Cool paper!

So is your house outsourced? How much of the housing at Ft. Bragg itself has been purchased/rented from outside, now?

9:46 PM  
Blogger Kyrie Drake said...

All the housing on post is outsourced. It's being leased to a company to manage for the Army. The Army stillowns the property though.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home