.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Monday, September 05, 2005

The rest of the pictures

I have them here-

http://photobucket.com/albums/y197/ladydrake64/

The password to view this album is: kyrie

Just put in the password, and the house pics are in the 'new house' folder. I have some other pictures of Aaryk from Aberdeen and when he came home for Memorial Day in the 'army' folder. Feel free to poke around!

UPDATE- if you want to save copies of any of the pictures, just click on the image to enlarge it, right click on it, and click 'save as'. That will save it to your 'My Pictures' folder.

Also, I'm working on figuring out why my entries are WAYYYY down here. If you can help with that, please let me know. Thanks!
UPDATE- I figured it out! Extra long links or oversize pictures will cause tat problem. Now I know!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a cute little house! I was glad to get an email from you, even if it had bad news in it - you lost your computer system! Oh, well, it happens!

12:42 AM  
Blogger Alicia said...

Great pictures! I loved the one of "I'm sick of your stupid hymns..." the changing "messages from God" logo? Thanks for the virtual tour of your house--and the City of Heroes characters cheering!
Alicia

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home