.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Friday, September 02, 2005

Troops from Ft. Bragg headed to Louisiana

Not Aaryk's unit, but he did get called in this evening (they were on a four day weekend) to help one of the other Forward Support Battalions (FSB) mobilize to head to the Gulf Coast.

I'm still trying to find other ways to help. I've given what money I can...NOW what do I do?

I keep praying...and looking for other ways to support all the folks on the Gulf Coast. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

Gotta love blog spam, huh? You don't deserve that; your site is beautiful the way it is.

Is Aaryk back yet, or did you mean he never left, that he was just on base helping troops get ready to go to Louisiana?

Thanks for the Katrina donation links. I used a couple of them. As to other ways to help; I was thinking of seeing if any of the charity organizations are providing addresses for generic cards and things--you know "to a family who was affected by Katrina" kind of thing.

I hope you're finding other things on the Internet that you enjoy, too. You have a brilliant mind concerning the world's political life and the way to move it from where it is and where it should be.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home