.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Graduation

I'm using Aaryk's phone for this, so it will be short. He graduated from his AIT program this morning, and won't be shipping for Airborne school for a few days. He does have a pass though, so we are getting in plenty of 'quality time'. Right now, he's taking a well deserved nap!

It's up in the air still, but he may be going to Ft. Benning for jump school after all.

What we DO know, is that we are going to be stationed at Ft. Bragg!!

More later, when I have a bigger keyboard!

Thanks for all your prayers too, I've had a great drive getting here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home