.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Monday, May 30, 2005

What a wonderful weekend!

Aaryk was home this weekend! It was so nice to have him all to myself for a few days. We did spend time with many of our friends, but just knowing that we didn't HAVE to be anywhere was nice. I just saw him off to the airport, he has to be back for formation at 1800 and his flight should get in at 1600. We saw 'Revenge of the Sith' on Friday, and I think my bother's description was a good one- satisfying. It had enough neat little bits tying it together with the series to make it fun. We went out to dinner, finally had a chance to use a gift certificate from our anniversary. And, of course, we played LOTS of City of Heroes!

My last day at work is this Thursday, and I have to be out of my apartment on Friday. I'll be staying with friends for a week, and a group of us are headed to Sedona that next weekend, the 11-12. I'll have everything packed from there and just keep heading north when we are done playing in Sedona. The plan from there is to spend that night in Albuquerque with a friend, head to Dallas to visit family for a day or two, and then on to Aberdeen by the 17th.

I plan on staying in Aberdeen for about a week. Aaryk graduates from his AIT on the 22nd. We also have some friends we want to meet up with who live in Pennsylvania. After that, it's off to Chicago for the summer!

Once we know FOR CERTAIN where we will be stationed, and when, we'll be back to Phoenix to get our stuff out of storage. At the moment, it looks like Aaryk will be attached to the 82nd, and we'll be at Fort Bragg. But that can change, and is contingent on his getting through Airborne School, if I'm not mistaken.

Whew! I think that gets everything up to date! Thanks for your continued prayers and all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home