.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

GRADUATION!!

Sorry for the delay in updating the blog, but I was recovering from my whirlwind trip to see Aaryk graduate from WTC.

Here are some pics!

  • Graduation 1


    • Graduation 2


    • It was a WONDERFUL trip, got to see Nana and Aunt Marion as well. I write more about it later.

      I also have a new address for Aaryk, and I'll post it tonight (because I left it at home!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOO HOOOOO!!! I'm no longer "needs hair the most"!! tee hee!!

Glad that things worked out - you guys have been in my thoughts frequently of late... We have the house - we need boxes! I'll call you thursday night... or something...

It sounds like you guys are doing well.. and it makes my heart glad...

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home