.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Hitch and the Missed Call

So, of course, the one night I go out with some friends IS the night Aaryk calls....sigh. At least Brian got to talk to him for a bit. Apparently he is fighting the 'creeping crud' that Brian and I both had last month. Lots of coughing. No fun. Last week when I talked to him, he thought he might be having some reactions from the flu (and many other) shots they all got. Hopefully he's on the mend. He told Brian that he is tired and sore, but having a good time (that's my sweetie, only HE could have a good time in WTS!).

Jill (my boss), Angela (one of the other supervisors), and I went out to the movies tonight. We saw the new Will Smith film, Hitch. It was delightfully fun. Funny and romantic and an all around nice movie. Refreshingly nice even. I would recommend it to anyone, and everyone!

I'll leave you with this link, cool and definitely falls in the 'too much time on his hands' category~http://www.thebricktestament.com/

23 days and counting until the end of WTS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home