.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Back to work...Whew!

The Move

Even though the computers were back up Friday evening, I really didn't have much of a chnace to write about what was going on. Saturday, with the help of a couple of friends, we got most everything else over to the new place. Sunday, after Church, we started cleaning, and brought over the last few loads of odds and ends. We were done cleaning in time to grab a bite to eat before Brian had to be at Church that evening. Thanks to everyone who stopped by to give us a hand! Now the unpacking starts!

Get Motivated!

On Tuesday, I attended the Get Motivated! all day seminar with my boss and several other managers from IKON. It was great, and I even learned a thing or two! I got to hear Zig Ziglar, Joe Montana, Jerry Lewis, Rudy Guilliani, and Gen. Tommy Franks. A fun but tiring day. I went back to work today exhausted! I need a vacation from my vacation!

8 Days and Counting...

Until Aaryk leaves. He's out running right now, the only part of the PT test with which he is having any difficulty. Old knees don't work as well as they used to.

Don't forget his going away party on Friday! Our new place (email me for the address please), at 7pm, until we're done. Bring a friend, a munchie, a game....whatever, just please stop by!


Site of the Moment:

One way to make dinner~ http://www.cookingbynumbers.com/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry we couldn't help with the move! I was sooooo toasted - but proud of myself. 6 miles in the rain! ;-)

It's cool you got to go to that seminar. I've seen Zig several times & he is really neat.

We will see you tonight!

Dee

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home