.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Friday, March 04, 2005

We have an address!!!

Aaryk just called (boy is he tired!). He is running on about about 2 hours sleep again. They have a few more liberties than he previously thought, such as phone calls, and he can even have a cell phone. As soon as we can afford it, he's going to get one, because the pay phone is just terrible. I can hardly hear him on it.

Here is his address~

PV2 Drake, Aaryk
C co 1-46th IN
3rd Platoon Scorpions
Ft. Knox, KY 40121

Please feel free to write and as often as you can. Mail call is truly the high point of the day, but please just send letters. At this point care packages of any kind are frowned upon. When he gets to his AIT in Maryland, that will change I think.

29 days and counting until he's through with Warrior Training School!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home