.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Thursday, February 24, 2005

And away he goes!

Well, he's off on the first leg of our newest adventure. Brian and I got up with Aaryk at 0500 this morning to pray with him and tell him goodbye. I did it without crying too! The recruiter picked him up in front of the complex at 0520, and had him down to MEPS at 0600. From there he knew it would be a lot of 'hurry up and wait' so he brought his book and some last minute paperwork he needed to fill out.

Sometime today he left for Ft. Knox. Now the tough part starts. Waiting. Waiting to hear from him so that I can write to him. Waiting to hear how he's doing. I hate waiting.

But we'll muddle through as always, thanks especially to all our family and friends!

You guys are really the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home