.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Friday, March 25, 2005

Ok, changed my mind again!

Thanks to my family, my boss, and my co-workers, I'm going to Ft. Knox after all!

Now, I just hope he graduates on time! :) And doesn't kill me for spending the money on the plane ticket!

I fly into Chicago, and my folks and I will drive down (about a seven hour ride). We'll be down there for the Family Orientation Day, and for Graduation. I am so excited! This is how it always goes with me. I get worked up over something, finally let it go and really mean it when I say "your will be done Lord", and then things work themselves out. Not ALWAYS how I'd like them to be, but the anxiety is gone, in any case.

Please keep up the prayers and all for Aaryk. Now I can't wait to talk to him again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home