.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Inducted into the Ordnance Corp

This morning Aaryk's group was inducted into the Ordnance Corps. He was part of the Medical Corps the last time he was in.

I found the regimental insignia~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just pretty cool stuff! I'm learning more about the Ordnance Corps. Aaryk said it's the oldest one in the Army!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

Cool picture!

So what's the difference between the Ordnance Corp and the Medical Corp?

10:34 PM  
Blogger Kyrie Drake said...

Well, he was a Ranger Medic the last time he was in, so he was part of the Medical Corps. Now, as a mechanic he's considered part of Ordnance. I'm really not up on all the ins and outs of it yet, but as I learn more, I'll post it here!

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home