.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Monday, June 13, 2005

Kevin reminded me

With all the attention being given to supporting our troops in the Middle East (and rightly so), there is another group of servicemen that are on duty away from their families as well. I knew this, because Aaryk and I had talked about it, but I didn't think of the practical needs of our servicemen in Korea.

They may not be in an actual combat zone (at the moment!), but they are out there separated from their families. So, when you are donating to one of the worthy causes for supporting our troops, or want to send a care package, please remember our fellow countrymen stationed in Korea (and elsewhere) who would also appreciate hearing from you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home