.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Friday, July 08, 2005

July Update- and address

After a week's delay, Aaryk finally started Airborne School yesterday. He was a bit concerned because they 'overbook' the classes, knowing that about 50% of the guys won't pass their first PT test. So, even if they ALL pass, they have to hold some over for an extra week or so. Fortunately, Aaryk passed his PT test and got into this class.

His new address is-

PV2 Drake, Aaryk 368
D co Building 2752
1-507 Para Inf Reg
Ft. Benning, GA 31905-5560

He's due to graduate on July 22, so if you are going to write or send him anything, it should be soon!

Please pray for his health and safety during this time. He's got a week and a half of really strenuous work and then a week of jumps. He's fighting a head cold at the moment too, and won't go to sick call, because if he misses even one day he gets to do the whole program over again.

I've having a great time at my folks' house. Getting a lot of painting done (Warhammer miniatures for my brother), and relaxing.

Thanks for all your prayers and support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home