.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Got some pics!

I'm using the facility in the Troop Shop to post and upload a few pictures. The first ones are of the graduation ceremony, then a couple of his room and the trailers that were his home for the past 12 weeks.


  • Graduation 1


  • Graduation 2


  • His room


  • The trailers



  • Sorry the room one is sideways, I'll fix that when I get back to my computer! *UPDATE* I think it's rightways up now!


    He just got his orders, they have a spot for him in Airborne School at Ft. Benning, and he flies out tomorrow at noon. I'll stay to take him to the airport, and then head to Illinois to spend the next few weeks with family there.


    He's not sure he'll be there long enough to get mail, but if I get an address, I'll pass it along!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home