.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

This is neat

I'm sorry for the lack of updates lately, things have been fallen very much into a routine.

I read this article today and wanted to share it with you all

Dietz Painting Portrays 82nd Airborne Soldiers in Battle

The 2nd Brigade Combat Team is what Aaryk is in. They have just moved into their new HQ buildings here on post, and I imagine this was part of those ceremonies.

I'm glad to see that military paining is not a lost art. I know I've enjoyed the paintings I've seen over the years at various museums.

I'll try to get a more complete update of some of the things we did this summer up soon (hopefully before Christmas!)

Thanks for all your support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home