.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Blog Email Updates

Hey all!
 
I just discovered a nifty feature for my blog.  I know I don't post on a regular basis at this point, and that makes it hard to remember to check for new news. 
 
I can set up a system here that will email you when I have something new posted.  It's automatic through Blogger, I just need to put in your email.  If you are interested in being emailed when I post news here, just let me know, either through the comments here or drop me an email.  I won't add anyone without their permission.
 
I thought it was a neat service and one that would make sure that everyone is able to keep up-to-date with our goings on.
 
Just let me know if you want to be on the list!
 
(p.s. I'm writing this entry from my email, another nifty feature of Blogger!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

That would be great--there have been posts that I haven't seen until a ways later. Please, add me to the list!

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Alicia - please add me to the list!

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home