.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Monday, March 05, 2007

Guess what I got?!?!

A picture of my sweetie!

It's now my desktop background too! :)


Funny thing is, on my desktop wallpaper, I couldn't just center this pic. Doing that just showed a section out of the middle. Stretch was no good, so I tried Tile. Usually, that gives you multiples of the picture on your desktop. I guess this one is big enough that I only get his head and it's down in the corner. But it looks like he's peering out of my monitor at me, and that's kind of cool too!



I was just really jazzed about getting a picture of him!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

*LOL* Thanks for the picture!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home