.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Friday, February 09, 2007

Packages Arrived in Iraq

I mailed a care package to Aaryk on 1/30 and Alicia mailed on on 2/1. Aaryk called me today to let me know that he got them both today!

So it looks like about a week for cards/letters and just slightly more for packages.

He was very appreciative of all the goodies!

He has specifically requested music at this point. I'm looking into finding an iPod for him, since I just put all of our CDs on my computer in iTunes. It will also run all of our Audible audio books, and he's looking forward to those as well. I'm sure he'd appreciate music CDs as well.

Don't forget, you can also email him at aaryk.drake@us.army.mil, he likes receiving email too! Oh, and he can receive pictures or other attachments at that email. I've been sending him a few pics and funnies that I knew he'd like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home