.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Friday, January 26, 2007

A couple of articles

I thought some of you might be interested in these. The first talks about how if all four brigades of the 82nd are deployed at the same time, another unit will have to take over as the nation's rapid response team until they get back. That's what Aaryk's brigade has been for most of the last 18 months.

Deployments Stress Reaction Time

This one talks about how they are looking at changing basic training to less of a classroom model and much more 'hands on'.

Changing Basic Training to Suit a Changing Army


Care package list, coming up next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home