.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Extra prayers please

While I don't know anything for certain, I believe that Aaryk's unit will shortly be heading up into Iraq.

Prayers for his safety and my sanity would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I'm heading up to see the folks on Tuesday, so prayers for safe travel and good weather would also be welcomed!

More as I know it, I'm in the 'no news is good news' place again.

I'm actually doing alright at the moment. Times like this I'm glad I don't have TV though. I can check the news online but don't get overloaded with ALL the negative stuff. That's a big help.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home