.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Leaving, on a jet plane...

I just got back from saying goodbye to Aaryk. They were here an extra day which was very nice. He had to be at his company building at 10pm, and I stayed with him until right around midnight. It was nice to see other wives and family members, and to see how we all pull together in times like this.

They would have been shooing us all out of there soon, so it was nice that Aaryk was able to walk me back to the car to say goodbye. I cried. Of course I cried, but I'm doing alright.

They don't actually fly out until tomorrow morning, and then it's an 18+ hour flight. I imagine they'll all be sound asleep shortly after takeoff!

I'll have some pictures and more information in the next couple of days, and I'll certainly let you all know when I hear from him!

Thank you all for your love, your support, and your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home