.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Sorry for the lack of updates recently. My friend Lisa drove out from Phoenix to spend Christmas with us and we've been having a great time.

I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas (or whatever winter holiday you celebrate!) as well.

Just a quick update, since people keep asking about it...I ended up not taking the job at the Joann's Crafts last month. It just wasn't as good a fit for me as I wished. I will be job hunting, and likely doing temp work after the first of the year, so I'll keep you all posted.


Merry Christmas

Thank you all for your support, prayers, and good wishes for us.

May God bless each of you during this Christmas season and throughout the New Year!

3 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

Merry Christmas! I'm glad you're all having fun. And thanks for letting me know--I hope you find a temp job that turns out to be a good fit and then turns permanent. =) Definitely keep us posted.

12:56 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

This is how far behind I am - I didn't know you were job hunting! Are you looking for full or part time?

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I had no idea Lisa drove out either - she didn't go crosscountry by herself, did she?

2:44 PM  
Blogger Kyrie Drake said...

Full time on the job front is what I'm looking for, we'll have to wait and see where I end up!

We did have a very nice Christmas, and yes, Lisa drove crosscountry by herself, and left yesterday to go back! She's having a great time with the road trip.

Ask her about the motel in Shrevesport LA when you see her next! ;)

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home