.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

That was cool

It's 9am and I just got a call from Aaryk! They're at a 2 hour layover in Maine and the USO had 'loaner' cell phones that the guys could use. He called called to say 'good morning' and to let me know he was thinking of me.

That just made my day!

Oh, by the way, if you want to email Aaryk, you can do so at his Army account. It's aaryk.drake@us.army.mil

He'll have access to that account regularly, and I know he'll appreciate hearing from folks! When I get an address for him, I'll pass that along with a list of some of the care package type things I know he'd enjoy.

Well, I'm off to run some errands, you all have a great day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

Thanks for keeping us up to date!

All my love to you both. Let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home