.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Wedding Update

Alrighty then, let's see. It's been a whirlwind week here. Plans are now OFFICIALLY in place for Brian and Share to get married at the Chandler courthouse on Monday at 4:30.

It's going to be a small affair, immediate family and just a few friends. They plan on having a Catholic ceremony and larger celebration when he gets back from Afghanistan. Brian really felt like this was the right move now to make sure that Share is taken care of in case (God forbid) anything does happen to him while he's deployed.

I'll certainly have pictures up here next week, and Brian doesn't have to leave until next Saturday which is nice.

So, more updates as I get them. Please keep them in your prayers, I know they will appreciate it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home