.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so it's no 'Braveheart', but Aaryk was very glad to finally get DONE with his out processing!



The truck is packed with just a few exceptions (the computers obviously, and a couple of 'last minute' boxes), and we will be ready to roll shortly.

I don't remember who I've sent our itinerary to, but it looks a lot like a mad dash across country!

We should be at Ft. Hood TX on Friday lunchtime, and spent the weekend there visiting Brian and my family in Dallas, and staying with a friend from my bible study (whose husband got transferred to Ft. Hood last year!). We'll leave TX on Sunday afternoon with the plan of being in Mesa by 9am to get the keys to our apartment and unload the truck!

So, prayers for good travel conditions and safety on the road are VERY much appreciated!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

Great pictures! Of course you have my prayers while you're on the road. I can't wait to see you, and I'll plan on coming over to help unpack and settle in on Monday. I'm tutoring that afternoon, so I should be done with that around 6 PM, and then I'm all yours.

*cheering for you all*

9:02 PM  
Blogger pgepps said...

Prayers for travel offered!

And with all gratitude for your service, goes a heavenward thanks you're safely done there, too.

Peace,
PGE

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home