.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Leavin', on a jet plane

Well, the redeployment of the first Brigade of the Surge is underway.

I got a call from Aaryk last night, and he's in Kuwait!

He'll be there for a couple of days, and then an 18 hour flight (with layover) and he should be home by the end of the week.

I'm just praying that he's home in time for Easter.

It's been a long, rough road, but we are FINALLY in the home stretch!

I will let you all know when he gets 'boots on the ground', and then don't be too surprised if you don't hear from us for several days! ;)

(oh, and yes, I DO have the internet up and running here now too!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home