.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Offline for a time...AKA He's almost home!!!!!

This is just to give y'all a heads up that I'm going to be offline for the next couple of whiles.

I leave at 'Oh-dark-hundred' tomorrow for Ft. Bragg. Aaryk should be home sometime in the next couple of weeks!!!!

But, until I get internet set up in the apartment, I'll be offline.

Please pray for safety in travel (for both of us!), and that our reunion will go smoothly.

Brian has a request also. Seems my dear son is lacking for music! He asked me to send him some, and since I won't have a chance for a bit, I'm asking you all. He likes a little bit of everything from Christian to hard rock to country. He especially would like some of Matt and Tim's stuff, if any of my St. Tim's group would like to send him some. He does have iTunes, so an iTunes gift card would certainly be appreciated!

If you need to get a hold of me, try my cell first. I'll try and check in online as soon as I can.

Thanks for all your prayers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home