.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Brian is 21!!!

Sorry this is late, but I thought you all might enjoy seeing a few pics of

Brian: Through the Ages



If you want to look at the individual pictures, they are all here

Also, he's doing well at Ft. Gordon, recently passed a PT test and is now in what they call Phase 5. It means he has a little more by way of liberties and such. He requested and got a day pass for his birthday and so had the whole day off!

He also has his orders for his permanent duty station! If nothing changes between now and then, he will be stationed at Ft. Hood TX.

Thanks once again for all your prayers and support!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, how did 21 years pass without us getting any older? ;-D

I'm thinking I met you when he was about 5...

Smooches,
Dee

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh good heavens...

Brian with migo-fur???

wow...

happy birthday Brian-Migo!

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home