.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Saturday, June 23, 2007

WHOO HOO!

I got a voicemail from Brian yesterday.

HE PASSED HIS PT TEST!

Brian asked me to say 'Hi!' to everyone and to thank you all for your prayers and support.

He left this morning for their final 7 day field exercise and then it's a couple of days of clean up, graduation practice, and then graduation!

I leave here on the 1st to drive down to NC to pick up Aaryk (hopefully on the 3rd or 4th) and then on to SC for Family Day and Graduation. My folks will be there and so will Brian's girlfriend (Hi Share!). After Graduation, on the 7th, we will be driving him to Ft. Gordon Georgia for his AIT. It's about a 90 minute drive and he'll have to be there by 5pm.

Then I'll have the rest of the two weeks of his R&R to spend with Aaryk!

(yeah, I'm just a little bit excited about all of this...can you tell?!)

Thanks again everyone for your prayers and support. Please continue to pray for their safety and that Aaryk is able to get in on time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very exciting news all around! Take lots of pictures. I just have to see one of Brian with no hair.
Have a great time!
Jeanine

10:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I talked with him sometime after he passed. It was close. He asked that I let everyone know not to send mail after July 1st since he will most likely not recieve it. If he gets mail at the base after he graduates, they won't bother forwarding it to him.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home