.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Deployment bracelets

This is kind of short notice I know, but I thought some of you might be interested in this.

One of the FRGs (Family Readiness Group) is selling deployment bracelets for our soldiers. They are similar to the POW/MIA ones you may have seen.

They are $15 each, and the proceeds support the soldiers of the 82nd Airborne Division 1-73 CAV FST currently serving in Iraq and the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund.

Orders have to be postmarked by June 20th and you can download the order form here. (It's a Word document)

Here's a sample of what they look like-


I'm getting one as a prayer reminder for me, so that even when I get busy I still remember to pray for his safety and that of all our soldiers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I found your page somehow and saw the example of the deployment bracelet..Funny, I'm from Independence KY!!! :)

God Bless!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I just happened on your site when looking for deployment bracelet ordering sites. I see that this bracelet order went in long ago. Can you tell me where they were ordered from and maybe my daughter and I could contact them for an order for my son in law who is leaving this month.

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home