.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Address for Brian!

Okay folks, I have an address for Brian at Basic Training. At the moment he can get letters but NO packages please. If you send a care package, his drill Sargent will certainly enjoy the goodies in it while Brian is doing pushups! ;)

PVT Schreiber, Brian M
F Co 2-60th Infantry Regiment 1st Platoon
193rd Infantry Brigade USATC&FJ
Fort Jackson, SC 29207-6100

UPDATE- put a big green #1 on the back of the envelope please, to note his platoon number.

(FYI- note he's using Schreiber, NOT Drake, as that is his legal name. If you send it to Drake, he won't get it!)

Having been through this a time or two now, I know how important getting mail is to guys in Basic. Letters from friends and family, cards of encouragement, or just cards to make him laugh will all be appreciated.

Thanks for your support!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

Tomorrow I'm sending a letter to Brian (with the address copied exactly), a package to Aaryk, and a package to the guy coordinating Army gaming...lots of stuff at the post office! Thanks for the update. How are you doing?

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home