.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Friday, March 16, 2007

I'm here

Just a quick note (I know, that's all I seem to write these days!) to let you all know that I made it to Chicago just fine. I'm still getting settled in and trying to get the computer network up and running, so hopefully I'll be back to regular posts next week.

I have a whole bunch of pictures from Aaryk (he mailed me his camera after he broke it last month!) that I'll get posted as soon as I get organized.

Thanks for the prayers, good wishes, support and COMMENTS!

4 Comments:

Blogger Marsheila (Marcy) Rockwell said...

WB!

3:23 AM  
Blogger Marsheila (Marcy) Rockwell said...

Sorry, that was me. ;)

Marcy

3:24 AM  
Blogger Kyrie Drake said...

Thanks Marcy!

I've been trying to keep up on reading, and have your LJ bookmarked now. How're things going for you?

9:25 AM  
Blogger Alicia said...

Thanks for the updates, checking often for pictures. I'd imagine that you have less time for this now--how's the setup going? I MISS YOU!!!!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home