.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Happy Armed Forces Day

I have nothing new to write about either of my guys at the moment. Aaryk is doing well as he can be, very tired, but well. I haven't heard from Brian since he sent me his address, so hopefully everything there is going well too!

Thanks for all your prayers and support!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I got a phonecall from Brian today. He said something about getting a pile of mail soon, and that he's good just tired. He had just finished a run. He didn't say much else, but we only had a minute or so to talk.

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home