.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Friday, May 11, 2007

Update on Brian

I got a letter from Brian today, the official 'here's my address' one and he asks that we all hold off on letters for a couple of weeks. I THINK it's because they get to do pushups for each one they get and he's having a tough time with the PT. That's just a guess, but seems to be what I recall Aaryk telling me too.

Also, they ask for us to put a big GREEN #1 on the back of the envelope for any mail so that they can process it quicker. That's for the 1st platoon.

He's doing okay, as of this letter he'd only been in the actual training for a week or so.

Please continue to pray for him!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

Thanks for the update; I had my card addressed but not sent yet, so I'll wait 'till I get the say-so from you. (Please post a new picture if Brian sends one, though! I'd like to see him without hair...)

I like your ticker, congratulations on your progress!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for giving me a link so that I can easily read updates. I sent him a letter on Wednesday but honestly I'm not sure when it'll get to him or if he'll get it. It was a bit thick and Canadian, haha. Hopefully it'll arrive late enough and get through.

I do not know what the GREEN #1 is but I'll ask around. I have the feeling that we won't have them here though.

The letter I recieved from him said that his experience so far is exactly what he expected, which is a good thing, and something tells me he is really missing his hair.

He'll pull through, and I pray for him always.

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home