.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Saturday, June 30, 2007

On the road again.....

Alrighty gang, it's that time again. In just a few short hours (ok, about 9) Percy and I will be on the road and headed to Fort Bragg!

I got a call from Aaryk today, he has begun his long journey homeward, and we would both be really grateful of your prayers that his trip be uneventful and uninterrupted. There is a good chance that they will be routing them through London and you know how...unsettled...things are there at the moment.

So prayers for safe journeys all around would be much appreciated, as we have car and trailer trips and flights from various parts of the world all converging on Columbia SC next week!

I'll post more as we go along, with pictures as soon as I'm able!

OH, I almost forgot! Brian told Sharalyn that they will NOT be forwarding his mail to his AIT, so please don't right to him after the 1st, because he may not get it. If you'd like to send him a message or congrats or anything, feel free to comment to this post and I'll make sure he gets the messages. When he has an address at Ft. Gordon I'll let you all know too. Thanks!

3 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Congratulations to Brian. I know that you and Aaryk are both so proud of him. I hope and pray everyone has a safe trip to Columbia S.C. Hugs to you!

Barb in AZ

12:35 PM  
Blogger Alicia said...

Safe trip to you, to Aaryk, and all my best to Brian. I'll be looking forward to an address once you post one (and I'll write right away). In the meantime, though, I hope you and Aaryk (and Percy too) have a wonderful time together!

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please pass my congratulations to Brian!

My prayers are with you for safe travel on all fronts.

I hope you and Aaryk have a wonderful time together! ;-D

- Dee

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home