.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving & Brian info

I hope all of you have had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!

I'm still working on wedding pictures, but I DO have a Photobucket site set up with both my pics and the one's Bill took. You can get to it here- Wedding Pics. To see Bill's pics, look down the left hand side under Albums, and click on his name. I'll be adding all the pictures I get to this page whenever I get more from folks! Let me know if it asks for a password or anything..it shouldn't, but you never know!

In other news, it's getting close to Christmas! At least as far as getting things to Brian is concerned. His address has changed again (well, changed BACK anyway). You can mail things to him at-

PFC Brian M Schreiber
F Company, 201st BSB, 3rd BDE, Ist ID
FOB Fenty
APO AE 09310

In order for him to get things in time for Christmas they need to be mailed NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 4th.

Some of the things he has asked for are-

Plain Beef Jerky
Slim Jims
White Chocolate
hand warmers
AA batteries
Vienna Sausages
Fruit gum
Medicated foot powder
Orange flavored pretty much anything
Cookies
Brownies
Fudge
Breads (pumpkin, zucchini, banana)
Puzzle books
books
comics
DVDs
Anything YOU'D like to send!

On books/comics/DVDs, don't worry so much about his likes/dislikes. If you think he'll enjoy it, he probably will, and in any case he'll share with his buddies!

But most of all, he'd just appreciate hearing from folks back home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home