.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Brian coming home...soon!

As with everything in the Army, this is subject to change with NO notice, but as of now Brian is due to be stateside by the end of May!

The plan for now is that I'll take some time off of work and drive Share out so we both can be there when he gets off the plane.

At this point, prayers for his safety are still the priority, but also that I'll be able to put together the finances for this trip and all the little things that have to fall into place (like on-post housing for the kids!) for it all to happen would be greatly appreciated!

No more care packages at this point please, as they may not get to him before he leaves, but I'm sure he'd still appreciate cards and letters!

More information about his homecoming, both in TX and here in AZ, when I have it. He hopes to be going on leave as soon as he can, and hopes to be out here for the big ComiCon in San Diego this summer. We'll certainly be having a gathering for him as well, and details will follow as I get them!

Thanks again for ALL your prayers and support!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very excited for all of you. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Can't wait to party with everyone!
Jeanine

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home