.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

When I can't not write...

The place I keep friends and family updated on our life in the US Army. My part in that I affectionately refer to as being part of the 82nd Chairborne Division!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Well now....

Seems it's been nearly a year since my last post here.

I'm officially putting this blog on hiatus until such time as Brian gets deployed again (not anytime soon), or some other such big news happens.

If you want to follow my day-to-day ramblings, I'm on Facebook and use that outlet for posting pictures, scrapbook pages, and all of the little bits that make up my life.

If you want to stay in touch, but are unsure about Facebook, drop me a line and I can walk you through setting it up fairly securely.

It's been a great journey, thanks for walking it with me!

Jenn~Kyrie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home